The Youth Programs facility at Aviano Air Base offers multiple sports participation opportunities for children ages 3-18.
- Girls Softball is offered for ages 16-18.
- Sports for youth ages 5 & up include Basketball, Baseball/Softball, Flag Football & Soccer.
- Sports teams for youth ages 11 & up have the opportunity to travel to play against teams from Vicenza & Camp Darby.
- Instructional program in Basketball, T-Ball, Football and Soccer for 3-4 year olds.
- Sports clinics are offered during the year to provide instruction in Volleyball, Indoor Soccer & Basketball.
All youth must have a current physical on file to register for Youth Sports. Pick up a registration packet at the Youth Center or contact the Youth Sports office (DSN: 632-2699, Comm: 0434-30-2699) for more information.