• American Flag
    Military and Veteran Trusted

    University of Maryland
    Global Campus

    We've been serving where you serve since 1947 and are consistently ranked as a top military and veteran trusted school.
  • GI bill college education Air Force

    Let Embry-Riddle Take
    Your Education Higher

    New options for CCAF graduates seeking aeronautics and technical management degrees - use your GI Bill benefits!
  • online master's degree military Aviano
    Master's Degree

    University of Oklahoma
    in Aviano

    Start now and earn your master's degree by the time you PCS!

Education Center

The Aviano Education and Training Center boasts USAFE’s newest education center with state of the art classrooms including a Chemistry/Biology laboratory.
We are happy to help members and their families pursue their educational goals. In partnership with local colleges and universities, we provide classes at the Certificate, Associate, Bachelor and Master degree level. Study Skills classes are conducted on a monthly basis. Call 632-5330, option 6 for more information.
Send Civilian Transcripts to: CCAF/DESS 100 South Turner Blvd Maxwell-Gunter AFB, AL 36114-3011

National Test Center

The National Test Center proctors exams for stateside universities for a fee. For more information, please call 632-4641/5365.

Transition Assistance – Managing Your Education Workshop

Are you preparing to transition from military to civilian? Is one of your “after military service” goals to attend college? Have you completed the 5-day “Transition GPS” workshop? If you answered “YES” to all three questions, the Managing Your Education workshop may be for you! To register for a workshop (walk-ins are not permitted) or for more detailed information, email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Enlisted Professional Military Education

If your EPME completion is not showing in your records, and you completed the course more than 30 days ago, you must send your completion certificate to AFPC through MyPers (see directions listed below). SEJPME updates can be submitted to the Formal Training Office. Certificates are the ONLY acceptable source documents and must be submitted by the student.

Go to the below website and select MyPers from AF Portal. Follow the instructions below:
  • Use CAC login
  • Left Column Scroll down to “MY ACCOUNT”
  • Select Incidents/Message
  • Select “Email us” in the right hand corner
  • Component: Active Duty AF
  • Category: Benefit and Entitlements
  • Subject: Request EPME course update
  • Question: Request my PME course be updated. Please see attached certificate.
  • Browse and attach the certificate
  • Once your record is updated to show course completion, it will show immediately in vMPF; however, it may take up to 4-6 weeks for it to reflect in the Assignment Management System (AMS) SURF, which is not the system of record and for the member’s informational purposes only

On Base Universities and Colleges

Air Force Virtual Education Center

Be sure to check out the AFVEC (Air Force Virtual Education Center) website located on the AF Portal under: Education/Training/Force Development” for further education news and updates.

Helpful Links & Information

GI Bill Information & GI Bill Information
Below are some helpful links. View our documents page to download the required documents.
Helpful Websites


Area 1 Bldg. 147

Via Pordenone, 52, 33080 Aviano PN, Italy



3rd Thursday/Month
Closed from 1230-1630

Sat, Sun, Holidays

DSN 632-5330 / COMM 0434-30-5330, Option 6

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

First 31 Welcome Site

31FW improving the First 31 minutes, hours, & days before, upon, & after arrival.


General Info

 NIPR Note


We Accept

american express
31 FSS

31st Force Support Squadron
"One Force, One Fight! All Day, All Night!"
DMCA.com Protection Status ©