first 31 final 01Aviano First 31 PCS & Welcome Site

31FW improving the First 31 minutes, hours, & days before, upon & after arrival

Pet Registration

Pet Registration

  • Registration of Privately Owned Animals (POA) by military DoD members stationed at Aviano must be completed within 14 days of arrival.
  • To register your pet contact the Aviano Veterinary Clinic
  • CLICK HERE to download registration form

Pet Regulations

  • Refer Pet Ownership AFI 48-101
  • Refer to Disease Control AFI 48-105

If you have any questions please contact the Aviano vet clinic for assistance.

Emergency Care

The Aviano Veterinary Clinic VTF

Building 1410 Flightline [Area F]
DSN 632-8485; Off Base +39 0434-30-8485

Pet Passport

Driving within the EU may require a pet passport.
CLICK HERE to download instructions provided by your Aviano Veterinary Clinic. Contact them to get the process started.

Italian Dog Laws

Newcomers: Owning a Dog in Italy

More Resources:

Check out Aviano Vet Clinic “Useful Forms” at


3 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Rating 3.00 (1 Vote)

Subscribe to FSS event & program emails

Get the latest on FSS events & programs.

* indicates required
/ ( mm / dd )
Age Range
I am interested in: (Check All that apply)

Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Tell us a little about your business: *
My target audience is:

Sign up for the Snapshot

NIPR Note - 31st Force Support Squadron

"One Force, One Fight! All Day, All Night!" - Contact Webmaster