- Registration of Privately Owned Animals (POA) by military DoD members stationed at Aviano must be completed within 14 days of arrival.
- To register your pet contact the Aviano Veterinary Clinic
- CLICK HERE to download registration form
- Refer Pet Ownership AFI 48-101
- Refer to Disease Control AFI 48-105
If you have any questions please contact the Aviano vet clinic for assistance.
- The Aviano Veterinary Treatment Facility (VTF) is not an emergency clinic and doesn’t provide after-hours care.
- In order to receive timely after-hours emergency care, view Critical Care Veterinarians in the Aviano Region.
The Aviano Veterinary Clinic VTF
Building 1410 Flightline [Area F]
DSN 632-8485; Off Base +39 0434-30-8485
Driving within the EU may require a pet passport.
CLICK HERE to download instructions provided by your Aviano Veterinary Clinic. Contact them to get the process started.
Check out Aviano Vet Clinic “Useful Forms” at www.31fss.com/veterinary-clinic
- Groomers, Boarding, Hotels & Shipping Resources
- Canine Wellness Packages
- Feline Wellness Packages
- Aviano Pet Owner Memo: 21 April 2016
- New Puppy and Kitten Exams