- Registration of Privately Owned Animals (POA) by military DoD members stationed at Aviano must be completed within 14 days of arrival.
- To register your pet contact the Aviano Veterinary Clinic
- CLICK HERE to download registration form
- Refer Pet Ownership AFI 48-101
- Refer to Disease Control AFI 48-105
If you have any questions please contact the Aviano vet clinic for assistance.
- The Aviano Veterinary Treatment Facility (VTF) is not an emergency clinic and doesn’t provide after-hours care.
- In order to receive timely after-hours emergency care, view Critical Care Veterinarians in the Aviano Region.
The Aviano Veterinary Clinic VTF
Building 1410 Flightline [Area F]
DSN 632-8485; Off Base +39 0434-30-8485
Driving within the EU may require a pet passport.
CLICK HERE to download instructions provided by your Aviano Veterinary Clinic. Contact them to get the process started.
Italian Dog Laws
Check out Aviano Vet Clinic “Useful Forms” at www.31fss.com/veterinary-clinic
- Groomers, Boarding, Hotels & Shipping Resources
- Canine Wellness Packages
- Feline Wellness Packages
- Aviano Pet Owner Memo: 21 April 2016
- New Puppy and Kitten Exams