The UNITE Program was developed to provide squadron leaders with the maximum flexibility to deliver programs that build cohesion for personnel within their unit.
This includes assigned Active Duty, both APF and NAF Civilians, and Local Nationals. Family members are welcome to participate in most activities but they must pay any associated fees.
- Activity must be a teambuilding/cohesive event. (No change of command, training, retirement/promotion)
- Activity funding can only be used for rentals and supplies (think 1 time use).
- Food funding can only be approved with an activity, but activity can be free.
- Funding CAN’T be used for alcohol, prizes, movies, a DJ, or transportation.
- Funds CAN’T be used to augment holiday parties on or off the installation.
- UNITE Coordinator will make payments on your behalf. Reimbursements are NOT authorized.
$13.50/person APF: Event expenses
$5/person NAF: Food and beverage expenses
- Allocation is based on unit strength. (UNITE Coordinator can confirm your allocation)
- Allocation is used 1 time per member per year.
Hosting your First Unite Event
- Complete the POC Appointment Letter: Squadron Commanders, please complete the APPOINTMENT LETTER and email it to
- Event Planning: Meet with the UNITE Coordinator to discuss your objectives, event ideas, and ensure all details are input into the Event Proposal.
- Event Proposal: Submit your event proposal to the UNITE Coordinator at LEAST two weeks before the event. This is a FIRM date for submission.
- Have Fun at Your Event!
- After Action Report: Submit the After Action information! We are relying on you to provide detailed after action information to improve the program.
CY21 Funded Units
- 31 AEROSPACE MEDICAL SQUADRON
- 31 AIRCRAFT MAINT SQUADRON
- 31 CIVIL ENGINEER SQUADRON
- 31 COMMUNICATIONS SQUADRON
- 31 COMPTROLLER SQUADRON
- 31 CONTRACTING SQUADRON
- 31 DENTAL SQUADRON
- 31 FIGHTER WING
- 31 FORCE SUPPORT SQUADRON
- 31 LOGISTICS READINESS SQUADRON
- 31 MAINTENANCE GROUP
- 31 MAINTENANCE SQUADRON
- 31 MEDICAL GROUP
- 31 MEDICAL OPERATIONS SQUADRON
- 31 MEDICAL SUPPORT SQUADRON
- 31 MISSION SUPPORT GROUP
- 31 MUNITIONS SQUADRON
- 31 OPERATIONS GROUP
- 31 OPERATIONS SUPPORT SQUADRON
- 31 SECURITY FORCES SQUADRON
- 56 RESCUE SQUADRON
- 57 RESCUE SQUADRON
- 372 TRAINING SQUADRON
- 510 FIGHTER SQUADRON
- 555 FIGHTER SQUADRON
- 606 AIR CONTROL SQUADRON
- 724 AIR MOBILITY SQUADRON
- 731 MUNITIONS SQUADRON
- PAPA HUNGARY
- DET 531 FIELD INVESTIGATIONS
- DET 11 AF AUDIT AGENCY
- USAF IN EUROPE CM (OF)
- USAF IN EUROPE CM (OP)
- ANG READINESS
- AF CIV CAREER TRAINING
- AIR COMBAT
- AF LEGAL OP AGENCY
- AFELM DEF LOG AGENCY
- 319 USAF RECRUITING
- DEFENSE MEDIA
Via Pordenone, 52, 33080 Aviano PN, Italy
Area 1 Building 106
Hours of Operation
Unite POC: Warren Baker