The Youth Programs facility at Aviano Air Base offers multiple sports participation opportunities for children ages 3-18. All youth must have a current physical on file to register for Youth Sports. Pick up a registration packet at the Youth Center or contact the Youth Sports office (DSN: 632-2699, Comm: 0434-30-2699) for more information.
- Girls Softball is offered for ages 16-18.
- Sports for youth ages 5 & up include Basketball, Baseball/Softball, Flag Football & Soccer.
- Sports teams for youth ages 11 & up have the opportunity to travel to play against teams from Vicenza & Camp Darby.
- Instructional program in Basketball, T-Ball, Football and Soccer for 3-4 year olds.
- Sports clinics are offered during the year to provide instruction in Volleyball, Indoor Soccer & Basketball.
Volunteer coaches are always needed. To volunteer, contact the Youth Sports staff.
Save time by downloading and completing all the required registration documents in advance. The 2018 Youth Sports Calendar is located in the Forms & Information section.
Sports Info Line: 632-2699
Sports Information Line gives up-to-date information if practices will be changed or cancelled. It is updated by 4PM daily. Please call for updates.
Area 1 Bldg, 116
Youth Sports Hotline: DSN: 632- 2699 / COMM: 0434-30-2699
Youth Sports Office: DSN: 632- 4784 / COMM: 0434-30-4784
To email Youth Sports, select the "Contact Youth Sports" link on the right menu